*For immediate responses Please send resumes to
*Duration: Long term *
Project manager / business analyst
The position requires an individual who has both project management and
business analysis skills.
· Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals
in collaboration with business users and stakeholders.
· Develop project plans and associated communications documents.
· Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
· Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes
· Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the
acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
· Set and manage project expectations with team members and other
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
· Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate
· Track project milestones and deliverables.
· Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements
documentation, and presentations.
· Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project
team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
· Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties
throughout project life cycle.
· Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write
· Develop and execute test plan focused on functional & data quality testing
as well as all other methods of testing (stress, volume, etc)
· Work with front office to develop and execute user acceptance test plan
including assisting with complete documentation and result archiving
· Develop and manage deployment plans
· Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a
clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
· Where necessary, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes based on
· Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency,
comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
· Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis in
order to define impact, outcome criteria, and measure-taking actions.
· Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected
· University degree or college diploma in relevant field.
· 7-10 years direct work experience in a project management and business
analysis capacity, including all aspects of process development and
· Experience in producing analysis documents and testing and development of
· Experience in front office OMS & EMS platforms, and middle and back office
· Experience working in a broker dealer with knowledge in the areas of Sales
and Trading, middle office, and back office operations.
· Experience in Equities is a plus and experience with Fixed Income is a
· Experience is small or middle sized firm a plus
· Position requires hand-on project management and the resource must be able
to execute the entire project lifecycle from concept to deployment
· Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and
implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
· Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
Phone: 732-593-8046 Ext: 105, Alt No - 732-476-6195
E-mail : s...@ar-sys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at