HI Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

We have an urgent requirement for *QA Tester *for our client located
at *Boston,
MA,* if you are interested in the position kindly reply me with your updated
resume along with the below mention details ASAP.

Send Resumes to srinivas.ning...@computechcorp.com

*Full Name                      *

*Contact Number  *

*Email ID*

*Current Location  *

*Legal Status*

*Availability *

*Willing to Travel*

*Consultant Cost*

* *

*Keys to the Job:*

*4-5 years of QA experience***

*3+ years of QTP***

*2+ years of VB Scripting***

*SQL Skills***

*Financial Services experience is a strong +***

*Minimum Requirements: *

* *

3-5 years QA experience with Quality Center (web based applications
preferred)

3 years experience with Quality Center QTP Automation  (Web based
application preferred)

1-3 years VB scripting

Intermediate SQL skills (Familiarity with Oracle SQL Plus, PL SQL or TOAD
for Oracle)

1-2 years PERL/Python/PHP (Nice to have)

Domain preference:  Finance, Banking, Insurance

Able to work with minimal supervision

Strong written communication skills

QA QTP Scripting Resource: The pricing team is looking to add a QA QTP
scripting resource through year end to help us with a backlog of Pricing
application QTP automation.   The resource will work with existing QA
resources to come up to speed on our current Pricing application smoke tests
then be assigned automation tasks via QTP.  These tasks will be high
priority test scripts for the Pricing Application that must be completed
prior to year end.  The goal is to have the resource start in mid/late July
if possible.   Desired skills:

Regards,

Srinivas Sagar

*Computech Corporation  *

100 W Kirby St, Detroit MI 48202

*[image: 400_F_13538211_K77vAeGZBZnkOvKeaVbNHdIlVLl2uKR5.jpg]:* 248-247-1545
*Ext:* 7102

*Fax:* 248.712.0930

*srinivas.ning...@computechcorp.com*

*ADD-Yahoo-: srinivassagar18*