Please Reply with Resumes to naresh9.sriveninfo...@gmail.com (or)
This is Naresh from Sriven Infosys Inc
Let me know if you have any Matching profiles to the below position
JOB TITLE : Sr. Exchange Admin
LOCATION : San Jose, CA
DURATION : 3-6 month (CTH)
Phone , Face to Face
This role will be reporting to the Manager of Messaging and Directory Services,
this team lead positions primary responsibility is to architect, maintain and
administer CLIENTs global Exchange and messaging infrastructure. In addition,
this position will help drive new adoptions of new technology and implement
Global IT messaging systems to ensure system uptime and daily delivery of
systems to defined SLAs.
-Provide technical and team leadership in supporting the Exchange messaging
systems (including end user support, problem resolution and mentorship to other
-Manage and support a large multi-site environment that holds ~35,000 mailboxes
consisting of heterogeneous workstations globally.
-Ongoing administration of messaging systems, including monitoring, proactive
maintenance, and problem resolution.
-Establish and follow policies and change procedures for infrastructure
-Establish and follow best practices for enterprise monitoring, troubleshooting
-Provide 7x24x52 operational support and maintenance for the technical
environment and associated sub-systems.
-Work with key business users to understand the business requirements and
potential messaging solutions within the current architecture.
-Proactively identify potential production issue and recommend and implement
-Work on daily ticket submittals to tier 3 from end users for support and
-Act as the escalation point for all lower level support issues and be able to
perform support and follow through to resolution for local issues affecting the
-Participate in projects driven from the Messaging team lead and be a
representative for the global messaging team for local support.
-Assess and perform systems utilization and headroom reports to assist in
troubleshooting and performance tuning.
-Create and maintain detailed systems documentation and post to shares for team
-Perform 7x24 on-call duty on a rotational basis with other team members
1. 10+ years of experience with administration of Windows systems. In that
time, demonstrable experience in the full spectrum of standard administrative
tasks such as server builds, applying security best practices and the planning
and execution of large scale deployments of new hardware and applications.
2. 7+ years of Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003 experience in a clustered
enterprise environment (minimum 5,000 mailboxes) with mobile support experience
such as BES and iPhone devices.
3. 2+ year of Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 experience and deep understanding of
4. Ability to think logically and analyze application and business process
5. Proven troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex
relationships between components of multi-tiered and distributed mail systems.
6. Strong understand of mail dependencies with DNS, routing, relays, and
emerging technologies around encryption, TLS, DK/DKIM, and SPF are essential.
7. Demonstrate effective communication (written and verbal) skills.
8. Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic,
high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
9. Self-driven and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
10. Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers and
11. Experience in a user-focused technical-support environment.
12. Antivirus and Anti-spam solution experience such as Trend Micro and
13. Communigate, IronPort, Symantec and/or other SMTP MTA Appliance experience.
14. Proficiency with load balancers such as BigIP F5, and IIS web technology
with Microsoft ISA.
Thanks & Regards
Sriven Infosys Inc
Voice: 646-644-2894 || Fax : 212-658-9460
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at