Location: San Francisco,CA
Strat : ASAP
Duartion: 1yr contract
Mode of hiring : Phone screen followed by face 2 face.
• 8 years of experience directly related Documentum content management suite
(preferably 6.5) which includes content Server, web publisher, SCS, DAM,
Composer, WDK, SBO, DFC, TBO, Workflow Manager, Full Text Server and others
• *Configure and customize Documentum Web Publisher application according to
the business requirements.
*• Develop DFC based methods/jobs to generate weekly/months reports of
• Develop custom workflows for business groups and development groups using
Workflow Manager Tool.
• Must be able to setup Permissions (Users, Groups, ACLs, and roles),
Lifecycles, Workflows, etc.
• Hands-on experience with scripting languages (like Perl), Oracle PL/SQL,
• Standard J2EE software build and deployment, application development and
tuning using tools like Maven, Ant, Clearcase, etc
• Experience with industry standard products including Solaris, Windows,
Oracle and Weblogic
• Should have established standards and guidelines to business on content
Taxonomy, Metadata, Record Types, Rules, Renditions, Templates, Object
• Performed integrations with LDAP, Sharepoint, and other third party tools
to extend CMS capabilities
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, interpersonal,
verbal and written communication skills, procedural and technical
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at