*For immediate responses Please send resumes to s...@ar-sys.com*
Oracle Sql DBA
*LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ*
*DURATION: 6+ month contract*
*Experience in Financial industry would be a plus*
· 7 years+ Oracle experience a must
· 5 years+ Sql experience a must
· Expertise with Oracle 10g+, Sql 2005+ Data Warehousing,
Partitioning, Compression, Materialized/Indexed Views, ETL scripting, Data
Integration across Heterogenous rdbms’ (Oracle,MsSql,Sybase) and file/
structured/ webservice/ xml data sources, Data Archival/ Purge techniques
and managing very large databases (1TB plus).
· Oracle, Sql Development and/or Application DBA experience, strong
Sql, T-Sql, PlSql, DM*/DataDictionary knowledge, OLAP skills highly
preferred. Well – rounded system dba and application dba skills a must.
· Expert knowledge of Oracle, Sql database concepts, development and
administration with Four years+ as Oracle and/or Sql DBA in a production
· Experience with Oracle hsodbc, Oracle Gateways, Oracle OLAP,
Oracle Warehouse Builder, Microsoft Profiler, DTS/ SSIS/ SSAS.
BusinessObjects experience strongly preferred
· Must have extensive and proven troubleshooting, recovery, db and
app optimization & administration experience in large and mission critical
enterprise environments (50+ managed servers).
· Experience in building/ administering Oracle solutions on Linux,
Solaris SPARC/x64, AIX in a SAN environment using Oracle ASM,
RAC/Clusterware, DataGuard/ SRDF, RMAN and OEM.
· Strong Unix, Windows experience (sysadmin/power-user level reqd.),
Programming & Shell scripting skills, Perl.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related area
· Sybase experience a plus
· Financial Industry experience a plus
· Oracle 9i+ Certified Professional a plus
· Microsoft MCSE/ MCITP Certification a plus
· Ability to interface with users at all levels of the organization
and good end-user support skills.
· Must be well-organized, responsible, work effectively as a team
player in a project management framework, have excellent verbal and written
communication skills, and able to multitask in a dynamic trading
· Ability to perform 7 x 24 hour support on a rotation basis and
wear a pager and/or blackberry device.
Phone: 732-593-8046 Ext: 105, Alt No - 732-476-6195
E-mail : s...@ar-sys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at