*Hi,** *

*This is** **Sunitha** from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below
position*

*Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement** **along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP*

*Title                                :                       **CISCO
Network Engineer***

*Duration                        :                       3+months *

*Location                         :                      **Charleston**, SC*
* ***

* *

*Job Description & Required skills:*

* *

1. Carries out performance monitoring, capacity planning, and configuration
management for servers and network equipment, at the device and the network
levels;

2. Deploys and manages network electronics such as wireless access points,
routers, switches and associated software;

3. Prepares and manages project plans for network upgrades and installations
such as new school facilities;

4. Evaluates, plans, procures and implements new network products and
technologies to meet the short term and long term needs of the district;

5. Recommends, schedules, and performs security improvements, upgrades,
and/or purchases;

6. Plans and manages contracted technical support for network tasks;

7. Manages and/or provides guidance to junior members of the team; and

8. Provides excellent customer service.

* *

Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field, or Associates
degree in Networking Technology or related field and two additional years of
related experience in network technology

* *

6+ years experience in network management with emphasis on switching and
routing.

Licensing/Certification:

CCNA Certification

Valid Driver’s License

Either skills or additional skills are required   Skills: Category Name
Required Importance Level Last Used Experience

Specialties  Cisco  Yes  1  Expert 9-10  Currently Using  4 - 6 Years

Specialties  Switches  Yes  1  Expert 9-10  Currently Using  4 - 6 Years

Specialties  Router  No  1  Intermediate 5-6  Currently Using  2 - 4 Years

Specialties  Wireless/Mobile  No  1  Intermediate 5-6  Currently Using  1 -
2 Years

Thanks& Regards

--------------------------

*Sunitha Reddy*

Technical Recruiter

SVIT Inc

Voice:  347-863-7983 ||347-725-5338

*Fax:* 516-977-0618

E-mail id : suni...@svitinc.com ||  Url : www.svitinc.net

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics