*Hi,** *

*This is** **Sunitha** from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below
position*

*Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement** **along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP*

*Title                                :                       SQL Server
Developer w/ Crystal Reports Exp*

*Duration                        :                       long term *

*Location                         :                      **Dallas**, TX** **
*

* *

*Job Description & Required skills:*

·         Support the database team with day to day development of
various *SQL,
PL/SQL, DDL, DML, SSIS, SSRS projects*.

·         Work with the DBA to obtain data tables, report criteria and
parameters required for reports for campus users, rosters, and management
analytical reports.

·         Perform SQL analysis, develop and make recommendations that affect
critical technical initiatives.

·         Strong experience in writing and tuning *PL/SQL, T-SQL (DDL, DML,
DSL), Stored Procedures*

·         Good knowledge in Logical and Physical Data modeling, creating new
data models, data flows and data dictionaries

·         Experience working with *SQL Server 2008*

·         Must have good *SQL scripting* experience

·         Experience with *Crystal** reports* is required

·         *Certified SQL Server Developer* preferred**

* *

Thanks& Regards

--------------------------

*Sunitha Reddy*

Technical Recruiter

SVIT Inc

Voice:  347-863-7983 ||347-725-5338

*Fax:* 516-977-0618

E-mail id : suni...@svitinc.com ||  Url : www.svitinc.net

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics