Please send profiles matching the requirement to* *ssava...@hexacorp.com
*Title : Dot Net Developer*
*Location : Owing Mills, Maryland*
*Rate : $45/hr*
*Duration : 6 months*
*Green Card or US Citizens only.*
REQUIRED IN PERSON INTERVIEW followed by PHONE SCREEN
We are looking for a highly skilled and creative asp/vb.net developer. The
candidate should have the ability to design and code inside all layers of
the product, including application, business and data layers. A strong
understanding of GUI design and usability is a plus, but not necessary. A
strong understanding of XML and XSLT is a plus, but not necessary.
1. Design and implement new product features in asp/vb.net, working with
business analysts and product management to ensure excellent usability and
2. Work with legacy VB6 code to correct issues found and enhance as
*Technical Skills Required*
1. 5+ years experience designing and developing enterprise solutions.
2. Experience in defining and prototyping end-to-end user experience,
including user workflows, layouts and design of specific components.
CSS, HTML and AJAX.
4. Strong understanding of XML and XSLT is a plus, but not necessary.
5. Experience developing solutions with multi-browser capabilities.
6. Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non technical
7. Experience working with an n-tiered architecture.
8. Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL writing complex queries and procedures
9. Experience with IIS is a plus, but is not required.
1. Able to work well independently and in a team environment.
2. Must be well organized, detail oriented, logical and creative.
3. Will have good communication skills.
4. Flexibility and the ability to adjust to changing priorities in a
fast-paced environment is a must.
5. Ability to work off-hours and on weekends during release and maintenance
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at