*Hi,** *

*This is** **Sunitha** from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below

*Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement** **along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP*

*Title                                :                        FLEX
Developer *

*Duration                        :                       6+months *

*Location                         :                      Stamford, CT *

* *

*********** Face to face required **************

* *

*Job Description & Required skills:*

* *

Hands on experience in building Rich Internet Applications (RIA) / AIR
Applications using Adobe Flex, Flash and Action Script 2.0/3. 0 and good
knowledge on Flex 4.0
Good Experience with the Object Oriented Concepts like Encapsulation,
Polymorphism and Inheritance.
Experience in implementing applications using Cairngorm MVC Framework to
facilitate complex state and data synchronization between the client and the
Flex styling, front-end user interface development experience
Experience using Flex remoting and Messaging
Real-Time messaging & Data services integration: Java LiveCycle DS,
Flex code debugging and optimization
Proven ability to deliver complex projects on time.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.

Thanks& Regards

*Sunitha Reddy*

Technical Recruiter

Voice:  347-863-7983 ||347-725-5338

*Fax:* 516-977-0618

E-mail id : suni...@svitinc.com ||  Url : www.svitinc.net

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics