Send me some strong candidates with banking /mortgage experience for
multiple QA positions we have here in Dallas, TX ..candidates will have to
test on the SQL query

WITH mortgage/financial experience and SQL, AS 400 is must

4 positions : rates :DOE (40-50/hr)

1) Mid level QA Manager ( 8-10 years of experience )
2) QA manager and
 3)  QA leads/ architects

Required skills
Strong SQL Query and database experience ( Strong SQL skills to select,
create, update, and validate test data)
As400
Banking mortgage exp

QA Manager :

QA Manager to lead a team of 10-30 testers working on various projects for a
major client. The selected candidate will have considerable experience in
QA, leading large QA teams, preferably in a Mortgage/Banking industry
environment. The QA Manager will be required to plan testing efforts for
assigned projects and analyze written requirements and the development
team's analysis, architecture, and design artifacts. Will be responsible for
overseeing and managing the test teams, and will be reporting project status
to the Client. Must be extremely strong in SQL from a database and a query
standpoint. Experience with QTP is a plus

*Required Skills*

   - QA Manager/ QA team lead and Sr QA tester
   - Strong SQL
   - Test plans
   - Documentation
   - Defect reports
   - Test cases
   - SDLC
   - Mortgage/banking terminology

 *
*

*Warm Regards,*

* *

*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®

*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215

*F:** *972-756-0644

*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*

*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **

1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Ste 240 Dallas TX 75038
http://cigniti.typepad.com/cigniti_bridging_the_gaps/