Hope You all Doing great
Please Forward your Resmuses to bh...@svitinc.com

 Title              :            Senior Cognos 8 Architect
  Duration      :            6+ months

  Location      :            New York City N Y.

  Role              : Senior Cognos 8 Designer/Developer

 The Candidates Must Come From  Financial Services industry & Need LOCALS only

   Job Description & Required skills:

Cognos 8, framework manager, must be able to design and build framework models,
design and develop reports.

 Thanks & Regards

Bhanu Prasad

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 Alt :646-898-6227 ||Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail:bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:

  Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran
status, and other characteristics