I have an urgent requirement for* **Oracle HRMS functional consultant *with
my client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available. Please
send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:*

 *Title                :** Oracle HRMS functional consultant *

* Location         : NJ*

* Duration         : 6 Months*
* Positions         : 1*

* Rate                : $60+expnses*

* Start date*       * :* *ASAP*

*Technical Skills & Knowledge:* * *

Oracle apps 11i, core HR, HRMS

Must have done work on Talent Management module, done test and design of
Oracle HR reports (no development work), run Concurrent Managers, etc

Mohan Rao
630-242-6423 ext 217