Please send you Resumes to

  Title              :            Crypto CIGLS- Security Lead

  Duration      :            6 to 18 months

  Location      :            Wilmington, DE.

Job Description & Required skills:

This role serves as the technical security expert within the specific
technology of key management control processes.

-  Crypto CIGLS

-  Strong control background is required

-  Crypto CIGLS

-  The candidate will be responsible for developing requirements, product
evaluation and implementation of key security controls

-  Must be able to drive security and create and defend security position
within project teams

-  Must be able to communicate effectively orally and written to Executive

-  Map and gap solutions to existing requirements

Thanks & Regards

Bhanu Prasad

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 Alt :646-898-6227 ||Fax: 516-977-0618 || G-mail: || URL:

  Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran
status, and other characteristics