*Hi,** *

*This is** **Sunitha** from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below

*Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement** **along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP*

*Title                                :                        **Sr. ETL
Developer W/ SAS DI Studio Exp***

*Duration                        :                       3+months *

*Location                         :                      **Orlando**, FL***

* *

*Job Description & Required skills:*

Must have *SAS DI Studio*
Integration architecture/design experience
*Conversion/Migration experience*
The Interface Lead will be responsible for:
Manage and participate in Design, Development and Testing of Interfaces to
Internal and External systems
Ensure Interface designs adhere to requirements and best practices using
well established design patterns
Support System, Integration and Performance Testing
Perform review of design and development
Integration architecture/design experience
Conversion/Migration experience
*SAS ETL (nice to have, but must have prior ETL experience with other tools)

* *

Thanks& Regards

*Sunitha Reddy*

Technical Recruiter

Voice:  347-863-7983 ||347-725-5338

*Fax:* 516-977-0618

E-mail id : suni...@svitinc.com ||  Url : www.svitinc.net

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics