*Hi,** *

*This is** **Sunitha** from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below

*Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement** **along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP*

*Title                                :                        **BOXI /
Hyperion IR Reports Developer***

*Duration                        :                       6+months *

*Location                         :                      **Reston**, VA** **

* *

*Job Description & Required skills:*

• Write complex SQL Oracle for ad hoc and new/scheduled reports.
• Implements canned reports in BOXI R3 using macros, multiple data sources,
conditional formatting, and schedules reports.
• Universe design and analysis.
• Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides
data flow diagrams and documents the process.
• Writes codes for database access, modifications, and constructions
including stored procedures.
• Design and develop reports in IR - Hyperion Interactive Reporting.

• Five (5) or more years of applications development experience, including
familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in implementing and supporting
applications using the following technologies -
o Business Objects (BOXI WebIntelligence and BOXI Designer)
o Crystal Reports 10
o Oracle10g/9.x
o Abinitio GDE 1.15 (plus)
o Xcelsius (plus)
o Hyperion Interactive Reporting -- IR
• Must demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of relational databases and
hands-on experience with implementing enterprise-level business intelligence
• Strong Business Objects (Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence) and
Interactive Reporting development experience.
• Strong Oracle SQL development experience including performance tuning and
query optimization.
• Ability to lead a team of BOXI/IR developers from requirements analyses
through development to production deployment.
• Mortgage industry experience strongly preferred.
• Ability to work independently and as part of team.
• Ability to perform analyses and communicate effectively (oral and
• Fannie Mae Experience is a plus**

Thanks& Regards

*Sunitha Reddy*

Technical Recruiter

Voice:  347-863-7983 ||347-725-5338

*Fax:* 516-977-0618

E-mail id : suni...@svitinc.com ||  Url : www.svitinc.net

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

"best staffing" group.