Please let me know if you have someone available for the below mentioned
position of Database Architect at Richmond, VA
*Position Title* – Database Architect
*Location* – Richmond, VA
*Duration* – 12 Months
Senior database architect/developer to architect, design, and develop a
web-based case management solution and an information exchange solution.
1. Architect and design a case management database and information
exchange solution following Commonwealth of Virginia standards, including
use of UML modeling.
2. Ensure design goals are met, volumetrics do not exceed scale.
3. Define, enforce, and follow project development standards and
templates and participate in peer reviews to ensure quality products are
4. Program a web-based solution and an information exchange solution.
*Skills and Experience:*
1. 8 – 11 years minimum related experience
2. Hands on experience with and advanced skills in the following
technologies: Visual Studio 2008; SQL Server 2008 including SSIS, SSAS and
Reporting Services; Visual SourceSafe 2005; BizTalk or other messaging
broker; Microsoft Visio 2008; and Microsoft Office 2003/2007.
3. Experience implementing HIPAA and Section 508 Accessibility
4. Preferred: familiar with and/or experience using the
CSLA.NETframework and the Entity Framework.
5. Experience implementing the HL7 standard.
6. Experience with translating application requirements and use cases
into database specifications.
7. A willingness and ability to follow defined programming and design
8. Experience in the health care, health insurance, and/or government
industries. Prefer experience with Commonwealth of Virginia and
coordinating with VITA/NG.
9. Experience working with and mentoring junior and mid-level
10. Skilled in establishing effective interpersonal relationships.
11. Able to work independently, under general supervision, and as part of a
team on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities.
12. Excellent communication skills are required.
13. Maintain a broad knowledge of current industry technologies,
methodologies and designs, and their applicability and appropriateness in
various solution architectures
14. Demonstrate a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity and
iBusiness Solution LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at