Hope your doing well !!!
Kindly send me the matching profiles to vis...@sriveninfosys.com
Title : WebLogic Portal
Location : Richmond, VA.
Duration : 1 year contract
WebLogic Portal is a premier portal platform that is becoming heavily adopted.
This position will be focused on delivering WebLogic Portal solutions to major
corporations in a variety of fast growing industries.
We have helped some of the country's top financial institutions, retail
organizations, manufacturers and business services organizations realize the
benefits of executing portals the right way.
You will have an opportunity to be part of a great team and to pioneer and
produce robust solutions. If you are a motivated, team player who is
interested in creating new applications on highly visible projects for Fortune
500 companies, this is the position for you!
· 3+ years of Java/J2EE experience in an enterprise environment
· 1+ years of WebLogic Portal (versions 9+)
· Understanding of common portlet development standards and concepts
such as JSR 168, JSR 286, inter-portlet communication and portlet MVC
· Understanding of distributed architectural design elements inherent in
the Portal environment such as content servers and analytics engines.
· Good working knowledgeable of database design and related development
tools/paradigms, e.g., SQL, Stored Procedures, JDBC and experience with at
least one major database product.
· Experience in integrating to LDAP repositories and J2EE application
· Experience with frameworks including Spring, ORM (Hibernate)
· Ability to take direction from Application Architect and Portal
Designer. Must be able to function as part of a team.
· Excellent problem solving skills - should be able to independently
work on defect analysis and resolution
· Exposure to front-end technologies such as JSP and user interface
· Experience in web service development with good understanding of XML,
XSD, web service standards (JAX-RPC/JAXB) and web service security
· Portal Administration/Taxonomy development experience
· Experience in working in automated build and test environments
integrated with version management
· Experience writing unit tests and experience with unit testing
frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium, etc.
· Experience using Rational Application Developer or comparable tool
for Portlet and/or JEE development.
· Familiarity with AJAX development and experience with frameworks such
Knowledge of the following tools/frameworks is desirable:
· WebLogic Portal Content Management
· WebLogic Portal Personalization
· Java Persistence API
· CruiseControl or Hudson
· Federated Portlets
· Spring MVC
· XML technologies (XSD).
Thanks & Regards:
Sriven Infosys Inc.
Direct : 646-898-6229
Alt : 646-643-5149 Ext 205 || Fax :212-658-9460
Email: vis...@sriveninfosys.com || Gmail: vishnu.sriveninfo...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at