*Please submit resumes to go...@cy-tec.com*

Location: Silver spring, MD (Locals preferred)
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: ALAP.

We are looking 2 .Net Developers to start *ASAP* and work until *8/31/10*.
Below is what we will be looking for. Please send resumes with the skills
below. The emphasis is on .Net and Java.

1.      Responsible for the development, documentation and testing of code
to build a web-based application in compliance with industry and Danya
standards for the Danya Corporate web-site.

2.      Design, develop, and implement web-based software using
Microsoft, *.net(2.0,
3.0, 3.5),* SQL server, HTML, CSS, *Javascript*, MS Team Foundation Studio,
Enterprise Library and other programming tools.

3.      Protoype system and solution.

4.      Work closely with project leaders, directors, graphic artists,
system analysts.

5.      Provide daily status to management of assigned work through timely
and accurate reporting.

Make sure they have good communication skills

Thanks & Regards

*Gopal Yash*

* *

*CyberTec, Inc.,*

11710 Plaza America Drive, Suite 2000, Reston, Virginia – 20190

Fax:     866-515-7595

Email:  go...@cy-tec.com <mo...@cy-tec.com>

www.cy-tec.com