Please don't reply to this mail.

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

With Rate Confirmation Contact Details and Current Location.

Position: SAP FICO Project Manager

Location: Lake Forest/Chicago, IL

Duration: 6 month contract

Rate: $50-55/hr on W2 with All Inclusive.

Candidates should be US Citizens, Green Card, EAD on W2 basis.

Job Description:

Manages an individual project team or a track of work within a large program
structure. Within a large project structure, manages day to day activities of
an approximately ten person project team including issues resolution, schedule
and resources. Position reports to and works with the program manager to ensure
that team milestones are met. This position works within a peer group providing
a consolidated picture of project status and activities.

Essential functions:

1. Manages day to day status meetings with project team.

2. Working with project team, ensures that project deliverables are high
quality.

3. Ensures that risks are identified and presented to Program Manager.

4. Working with project team, ensures that project is following appropriate
methodology and implementation approach.

5. Ensures that project team metrics are produced on a timely basis

Knowledge and skills:

.               Experience with SAP FI/CO is required.

.               PMI certification is a plus.

.               Experience working with one or more systems integration
partners.

.               Experience working in an IT shared services environment.

.               Ability to carry out administrative management responsibilities
such as weekly status meetings, weekly status reports and financial updates.

.               Ability to effectively interact with employees, business users
and consultants.

Education and work experience:

 A minimum of  5 years project management experience of managing a team of
between ten to fifty people and a total dollar spend of $5 million is required.
A minimum of 5 years of overall IT experience is also required.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones

Technical Recruiter

Data Group, Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 230| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

inconvenience if any caused to you.

P Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary