Plase let me know if you have anyone with you.
Web Application Developer
New York, New York – LOCAL ONLY
*Position: Web Developer *
*Skills Required *
*This is a predominately a web developer role and the ideal candidate would
have multi- platform experience in developing back end web services. *
*- Java; Web Architectures and Scaling; Tomcat; Struts; Apache; MySql;
XHTML; RESTful and SOAP APIs; Linux; MVC; Previous experience is in building
larger scale web sites; Agile Development experience. *
*Nice to have: *
business models; User experience sensitivity.*
*Positio no 2-:*
*PLEASE PROVIDE A PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY AND TOTAL YEARS EXPERIENCE FOR EACH
OF THE FOLLOWING:*
*Eclass Servers (M-Series, SunFire, Cool Threads)*
*NIS, DNS, Sendmail, Packaging Patching*
*Veritas Cluster Server, Volume Manager and File System*
*EMC Clarion and DMX*
*ZFS, Zones LDOMs*
*Scripting (shell or perl)*
Piscataway, NJ 8854
Installs, configures, and maintains UNIX operating systems. Analyzes and
resolves problems associated with the operating system's servers, hardware,
applications, and software. Detects, diagnoses, and reports UNIX related
problems on servers. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and
5+ years of experience in the field. Familiar with standard concepts,
practices, and procedures within in a production environment. Relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of
tasks. Works under limited supervision. A certain degree of creativity and
latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
·Work on projects as well as day to day support of Unix systems for the
Systems Engineering team
·Sustain a high rate of workflow and work on multiple projects.
·Contribute to the analysis, design, build and test phases of new/existing
·Recommend and implement policies on system deployment, use and services.
·Recommend and implement effective host security and control structures for
new server builds
·Implement and test disaster recovery mechanisms.
·Work closely with development and quality assurance staff to ensure smooth
product life cycle implementation.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of Solaris (8 & 10)
System administration experience including the following:
- Experience with administrering enterprise-class servers (M-Series, SunFire
and Cool Threads).
- Systems sizing and performance tuning.
- Experience with essential system administration tasks such as setting up
Solaris jump start server, managing Unix accounts, NIS, DNS, Sendmail,
Packaging, Patching. etc.
- Experience with Veritas Cluster Server, Volume Manager and File System,
- Experience with configuring and management of enterprise-class disk
arrays, particularly EMC Clariion and DMX series.
- Experience with ZFS, Zones, LDOMs is a plus
- Experience with writing and debugging shell and/or Perl scripts
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP networks and Unix tools to troubleshoot them
- In depth knowledge of systems and networks security considerations.
*Position NO 3-*
*Software Engineer-Sr (TR 5398)*
*Evanston, IL – local Only*
*Please provide a short summary explaining how candidate fits job spec and
total years experience in the following:*
*Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming
applications/operating systems. Also, coordinates work teams. Provides
technical support to project team members. Requires a bachelor's degree in
area of specialty and at least 5-10 years of experience in the field or in a
related area. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts,
practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to
plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May provide
consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level
contributor/specialist. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is
expected. May report to an executive or a manager. *
*Senior Software Engineer – J2EE*
Thomson Reuters crmView product delivers hospital marketers with the tools
and expertise to uncover customer insights, leverage consumer research, and
utilize a proven customer-segmentation system to increase productivity and
drive continuous improvement through measurable marketing results. Created
using the latest reporting, web delivery and data integration tools and
technologies, crmView provides the ability to develop targeted marketing and
assess ROI on initiatives.
- Perform hands on development and coding of application components using
Java/J2EE, WebSphere, Tomcat, Oracle, AJAX, Hibernate and Cognos.
- Mentor and challenge junior software engineers and other team members,
while growing your own technical, functional and leadership skills.
- Coordinate and deliver application development related activities by
participating in a team of 2-4 developers to achieve success in design,
development and deployment activities.
- Adhere to product engineering methodology while working collaboratively
with a variety of product teams (data integration, quality assurance,
configuration management, product management).
- Perform detailed documentation of design, development, testing and
deployment activities necessary to ensure team knowledge sharing.
- Transform business requirements into comprehensive solutions using the
appropriate methods, tools and technologies.
- Outstanding communication skills (oral, written and presentation) and
strong interpersonal skills. Ability to lead a technical team to quality,
on-time completion of deliverables is essential.
- 4-6 years of practical experience building web applications using
Java/J2EE technologies, including JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JMS and web
- 1-2 years of practical experience building browser-based web
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, particularly Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of web client-side technologies (HTML, XML,
- Experience with Java development tools including Struts, log4j, Ant and
- Must be driven and eager, with an ability and willingness to learn and
implement new technologies and software development techniques.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle
(requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, support).
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to accurately estimate application development tasks.
- Experience developing with the IBM WebSphere family of products,
specifically WebSphere Portal, is a strong plus.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Cognos or
BusinessObjects a plus.
- Experience with UNIX is a plus.
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at