Here below are the details.
Local candidates only -- candidates can work in Stamford, CT or Eagan, MN
*Please provide a short summary explaining how candidate fits job spec and
total years experience in the following:*
*Adobe Acrobat Professional*
- Write and edit web content using content management application(s)
and/or, HTML editors.
- Manage the workflow of updating the corporate sections of each global
site with translated content.
- Provide technical assistance to market group and business unit content
authors, manage support requests through to successful resolution, and
document issue resolution process.
- Train content authors on the content management application and support
- Create and maintain user documentation and related applications.
- Ensure that navigation elements and links function properly.
- Conduct quality assurance testing, including cross-platform and
- Create and/or modify graphics and optimize for the web.
- Other tasks as assigned.
*Knowledge and Skills Required*
Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Professional, MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (especially writing
for the web), analytical skills and the ability to successfully manage
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with quick turn-around
- Strong attention to detail.
*Education and Experience*
4 year college degree in Information Systems or Marketing with technical
3+ years of related experience in a web producer role.
2+ years of customer support, technical support or user support experience
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at