Title   :       Classic Proejct Manager
Location:       NYC, NY
Duration:       4 - 6months
Rate    :       Open

We are looking at classic PM's who have done 'Only Project
Management'  for a period of time over multiple projects with below
key activities that we described in JD .Ideally looking at people with
'No Technical Background'  but  has worked as a Pure Project manager
in consulting firms specifically with Financial Services

A project manager with the following skills.

1. Ability to do Gap Analysis

2. Handled projects of different sizes both in terms of resources as
well as dollars

3. Budgeting capability - plan the budget for the project, build cost
models and manage the financials across the project

4. Communication skills in terms of ability to present in front of
executive council

5. People management

6. Risk Forecasting and mitigation

7. Track record in executing projects on time and within budget
8. PMP certification is a nice to have but still the person needs to
show case project management skills

Murthy
Exinent LLC
Phone: 616-805-6613