*Please reply to h...@inetsoftsolutions.com*

* *

*Hi Partner,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have profiles for the below requirement.*

* *

*Role                             : Powerbuilder Resource
Location                       : Stamford CT
Duration                       : 24+ Months
Rate                             : Lowest best*

*Job Description *

*Excellent knowledge of Powerbuilder with PFC. Should have worked on both
Sybase Database and have good experience working on SP's, Triggers etc. *

*Should have good knowledge of Optimization and Query Plan. *

*Should have good knowledge on either Unix or Perl. *

*Experience in Banking Domain is desirable. MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS / SKILL
SET *

* *

*REQUIRED / EXPERIENCE *

*Mandatory : Powerbuilder with PFC. *

*Sybase with knowledge of SP's and Triggers. Unix or Perl Desirable : *

*Oracle Database. *

*Banking Domain. *

* *

*SECONDARY QUALIFICATIONS / SKILL SETS *

*Functional knowledge of Exchange Traded Derivatives*

*Thanks and Regards*

* *

*Hari*

*iNetsoft Solutions Inc*

*Call: 732 357 3615 Alt No: 732 414 8650*

*Email: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com  l l   www.inetsoftsolutions.com*

* *

*NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail. *