Position: QA tester
Duration: 3 months
Location: Pittsburg, PA
Minimum years experience in the following areas:
5 years of formal software testing experience in planning, writing, and
executing functional and system tests of distributed systems within a
structured software development process.
*Work related skills:*
- Experience in performing testing on large, integrated systems.
- *JMS Messaging testing experience. *
- *IBM Systems testing experience. *
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to analyze and comprehend both technical and business
- *Experience with Black Box and White Box testing. *
- Ability to function as a QA lead, as well as, perform detailed testing
and function independently.
- Proven ability at writing and documenting test plans and test scripts
for large scale, complex cross-functional projects.
- Ability to conduct testing activities independently, with minimal
- Ability to document and report test results
- Understanding of Data Injection/Monitoring and Interface Points
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
- Experience using Mercury Quality Center is a plus
- Familiarity with SourceForge is a plus
- Familiarity with MS Office products is a plus
- Familiarity with Lotus Notes is a plus
630-242-6423 ext 217
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at