*Please submit resumes to go...@cy-tec.com*
Java Developer I - 5+ Years
Location: Washington, DC.
Duration: 6 to 12 months
SAP CRM web channel Netweaver Java application with release 5 or above. This
product was also earlier called Internet Sales Application or eSales
Candidates whose background and expertise satisfy most, if not all, of the
following selection criteria are sought:
1. Degree, majoring in Computer Science/Information Systems, with a minimum
of X years relevant experience in building java based EE applications. Level
I (5+years), Level II (8+years), and Level III (10+years)
2. Strong understanding of Object Oriented technology and standard java
3. Software Development Life Cycle Experience.
4. Extensive knowledge in Java, EE, Java SE 1.4/1.5/1.6, STRUTS, SPRING,
EJB, Servlets, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, JNI, Java Beans - POJO.
5. Knowledge of server side and client side portal technologies
5. Working knowledge in JSP, Java Scripts, XML/XSLT, HTML and DHTML
6. Experience in analysis & design using UML and case complete.
7. Experience with Tomcat, Apache and Oracle Application server 10g.
8. Specialized in using IDEs like Eclipse 3.x, SAP Netweaver environment.
10. Extensively worked with Relational Databases Oracle 10g with JDBC thin
and thick clients.
11. Strong knowledge on Oracle 10g SQL, PL/SQL procedures, Oracle
Application server and object library for Java development. Knowledge on
Oracle APEX will be an added advantage.
13. Experience with JIRA for task and bug tracking.
14. Experience with Business Objects/ Crystal Reports.
15. Functionally proficient in performing business process analysis,
gathering and analyzing requirements, creating design specifications, unit
test plans and system test plans, testing, development, and production
16. Technically proficient in module development and upgrades based on
17. Proven ability to support major technology initiatives and tasks of the
unit including coordination of working teams and maintenance of close and
constructive working relationships with management and staff in defining and
resolving technology issues.
18. Proven conceptual, analytical and judgmental skills.
19. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
20. Strong JEE programming experience and knowledge in web architecture;
able to use REST and classical web services for building web application.
21. Expertise in XML, XSLT, XPath and related technologies to integrate and
aggregate data from multiple applications. Able to use HTMLm XHTML, CSS, JSP
and other presentation technologies to build easy to use and interactive
22. Knowledge of SAP Netweaver, SAP CRM web channel with release 5 or above.
*This would involve:
· Participate in team to upgrade SAP CRM Web channel Java based EE
application from release 4 to release 7.
· Coordinate development and testing activities with peers locally and
· Providing project implementation support;
· Providing detailed technical documentation where deemed necessary.
Thanks & Regards
11710 Plaza America Drive, Suite 2000, Reston, Virginia – 20190
Email: go...@cy-tec.com <mo...@cy-tec.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at