*Please submit resumes to go...@cy-tec.com*
Position Opening: QA Analyst - Expert, Tallahassee, FL.
*Work Locations**: **SouthWood Office**,
Tallahassee, FL 32308** ***
*Anticipated Start Date: **November 1, 2010*
*Length of Contract: **2 Years, with option to renew*
*Hours: * *8a-5p schedule (40
hours per week*)
The position is with the Florida Department of Revenue (Department), Child
Support Enforcement (CSE) Program to provide technical quality assurance
consulting services for the Florida On-line Recipient Integrated Data Access
(FLORIDA) system and the Child Support Enforcement Automated Management
*The following are the usual, basic, and essential functions of the
*These functions are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required.*
· Consultants will be assigned to a team within the Systems Support
Process (SSP) responsible for the oversight of the CSE components of the
FLORIDA system and for coordinating the interface between FLORIDA and CAMS.
Consultants will report to the SSP Process Manager, or a designated team
lead, to receive their software project assignments.
· Work closely with CSE staff and other consultants to understand
the functional and technical business requirements that drive the analysis
and design of the CSE System(s) technical solutions while preserving
· Help ensure the CSE System(s) technical solutions align with the
Department’s business and IT strategies and comply with architectural
· Assist team leads by providing orientation to new consultants as
appropriate. Orientation may include instruction regarding System Support
Process organizational structure, preparation of timesheets, configuration
processes, use of the release calendar, project plans, test strategy
overview, acceptance test procedures, operational procedures and process
· Act as liaison between Florida Department of Child and Families
(DCF) and SSP on establishment of DCF LAN & Service Center access and
training of staff on use of the LAN and Service Center.
· Act as liaison between (but not limited to) the implementation
vendor (Deloitte Consulting), Department of Children and Families FLORIDA
system staff and contractors, release management teams and Department of
Revenue CAMS, training and system staff and contractors.
· Assist in the development of the SSP project plan template and
maintain the master project plan and master resource pool.
· Share software application knowledge with CSE.
· Review design documents to validate the technical accuracy of the
documents and define acceptance test criteria.
· Review and make recommendations to CSE management regarding the
technical solutions proposed by programming staff for enhancements to the
· Review Source Code to ensure the accuracy of software
· Review databases and tables to ensure that data is accurately
processed and stored.
· Participate in component and data architecture design, performance
monitoring, product evaluation, and buy vs. build recommendations.
· Development of requirements documents that identify and document
the business requirements and objectives for initiating software
modifications to the CSE System(s). Consultants may serve as part of a
project team or as a project lead.
· Make recommendations toward the development of new code or the
reuse of existing code and configuration changes.
· Ensure modifications conform to the CSE System(s) business
requirements and operations.
· Allocate and create test data files to test the effectiveness of
· Develop test scenarios, test scripts, test conditions and test
data based on requirements and design documents. Develop and define specific
test metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
· Execute acceptance testing and documents results to determine that
(1) the business requirements established for the software project have been
satisfied and (2) software defects do not exist in the application code
associated with the software project.
· Collect and analyze test data for software process evaluation and
improvements. Submit test results for review and approval; analyze the
results of the test and documents test scenarios, test scripts and test
conditions. Document all problems and assist in their resolution.
· Conduct both the Pre-Acceptance and Acceptance Test Completion
meetings and track the associated training requirements and release updates
resulting from the meetings.
· Follow current System Operational Procedures and testing
methodology when assigned as lead or tester on a project.
· Deliver quality process to technical staff and act as an internal
quality consultant. Quality process refers to the actual process that must
be followed to produce a product from building the requirements through
testing and implementation.
· Serve as SSP representative on the Release Management Board to
include attendance at weekly meetings, point of contact for Release changes,
maintain release updates in the applicable software.
· Generate management reports as needed to include, but not limited
to: Release Report, Contention Reports, Release Summary Reports, etc.
· Complete data anomaly lists as assigned to assist in data
MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT
· Monitor and analyze assigned programs in Production to ensure the
programs processed properly and to check for possible system anomalies.
· Monitor and analyze non-Help Desk requests, supervisory assigned
system problems in production to determine if a training issue, user error,
or system problem exists. Correct case data as needed utilizing approved
· Analyze and clear assigned Help Desk requests by correcting 90% of
the assigned tickets within 10 days. Analyze the tickets to identify root
causes, either training issues, user error, or programmatic issues.
· Schedule FLORIDA file aids with DCF when needed to correct data
issues, utilizing the Standard Operational Procedures.
*Must complete and submit the following Skills Matrix with your # of years
experience along with Resume*
*Consultant Skills Matrices*
*REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: *
*# Years Experience*
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems. Similar or
equivalent work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis
Development of requirements documents that identify and document the
business requirements and objectives for initiating software modifications
Develop test scenarios, test scripts, test conditions and test data based on
requirements and design documents. Develop and define specific test metrics
such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status
3 to 5 years of work experience in systems analysis, design, development,
scripting and user acceptance testing
Monitor and analyze assigned programs in Production to ensure the programs
processed properly and to check for possible system anomalies
*DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:*
*# Years Experience*
Two or more years of experience working with Child Support Enforcement (CSE)
Experience managing or leading projects
Experience facilitating meetings
*The above template(s) must be completed!*
Thanks & Regards
11710 Plaza America Drive, Suite 2000, Reston, Virginia – 20190
Email: go...@cy-tec.com <mo...@cy-tec.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at