*For immediate responses Please send resumes to s...@ar-sys.com*
*j2ee/Adobe Flex Dev *
*Location: Seattle, Wa*
*Interview Process:** Phone screen, face to face***
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: ***
- Developing robust and innovative Front End GUI in Flex using Blaze DS
middle-tier and Oracle backend.
- Perform testing of applications-unit and system, engaging users/product
owners/stakeholders as necessary.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
*The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:*
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal,
organizational, and presentation skills.
*Education and/or Experience:***
- BS degree is required. BS degree in Information Systems, Computer
Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of development and architecture experience in J2EE
(Core Java and Web development). Experience with the Spring framework is a
- Must be able to apply knowledge of MVC and Object Oriented design
patterns to implement cohesive client and middle-tier solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years of development and architecture experience in RIA
(Adobe Flex Builder 3.?0 and higher) utilizing Cairngorm framework and
Adobe data services (Blaze DS or Live Cycle DS)
- Experience with test driven development (TDD) with JUnit, Flex Monkey,
or Flex Unit is preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe AIR is a plus
- Understanding of relational databases and experience in database
connectivity and writing SQL (Oracle) scripts and stored procedures is a
- Experience in structured environment with increasing levels of
responsibility and complexity.
- The ability to communicate and teach non-technical users a must.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed.
*C++ Developers *
*Location: West Seattle, WA*
*Duration: 6 month, definite possibility for extensions *
*Rate: DOE *
*Interview Process: Phone and then to F2F*
*Manager evaluating candidates that should have C++, COM, DCOM, C#,
multi-threaded, large application experience (over 1 million lines of code),
system running concurrent users.*
Spinnaker is a 9 year old multi-tiered Windows application written in C++,
MFC, and DCOM. An Oracle database provides persistent storage.
The application enables multiple concurrent users to graphically plan
containerized cargo for vessel, yard, and rail facilities.
- Really looking for a strong C++ developer
- 98% of system code is C++, so must be able to read that
- Interfacing through COM interop
- Using XML for transformations
- Large Application, 2 million lines of code
- If they come from C++, DCOM background plus
- Must be able to communicate, listen, and be detail-oriented
*For immediate responses Please send resumes to s...@ar-sys.com
Phone: 732-593-8046 Ext: 105, Alt No - 732-476-6195
E-mail : s...@ar-sys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at