Please send profiles matching the requirement to* *ssava...@hexacorp.com
*Title : Systems Engineer*
*Location : Sunnyvale, California*
*Duration : 6-12 months*
*Rate : $45/hr max*
*Job Description: *
The Systems Engineer works as a key member of the Network Services in the
Nuance on Demand team to provide Nuance customers with large-scale
enterprise voice and mobile deployments that automate access to information
and services over the phone. You will be responsible for system (deployment)
architecture, infrastructure definition, network connectivity, and the
deployment of technical solutions that meet clients’ business and ROI
· Architecting technical solutions to solve our clients' business
problems and that meet and exceed automation and ROI objectives.
· Managing the technical specification of the infrastructure
architecture and design of the network solution.
· Providing cross-functional technical leadership on project teams.
· Interacting with our clients' counterpart and internal teams to
solicit system-level technical requirements and resolve technical issues.
· Leading the development and documentation of the technical
requirements and systems architecture of the voice/mobile solution.
· Acting as the face of Network Services for client and Sales team
for all new and existing deals related to hosting.
· Help with the RFI/RFP/Quoting process
· Providing technical support to Project Management, Network
Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering and Operations.
· Plan and design the physical deployment of a solution:
o Design rack layout for different projects so that they meet general
o Work with system administrators and network engineer to define and
document the location of the various virtual machines, required subnets and
VLANS, VIPs, firewall rules
· Third-level support for deployed systems
· BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
· At least eight years of working experience
· Experience in hosted operations with large scale deployments.
· Experience in system architecture or systems engineering
· Demonstrated problem solving, capacity planning and operations
process creation skills.
· Good knowledge in current IT technology including Windows Linux,
VmWare, Cisco Network Equipment
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing
· Attention to detail with methodical problem-solving approach
· Knowledge of voice-based applications is a plus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at