*For immediate responses Please send resumes to s...@ar-sys.com*

*System Analyst*

*Duration: 6months*

*Location: TX*

*Rate: DOE***

*Position Description*

* *

Analyze EDI business systems needs working with various levels of end-users
to create the logical specifications for software/hardware systems that will
provide a solution for the needs of our enterprise gateway.  Performs the
research necessary to create technical designs and logical functionality
which will ensure that business application systems can be effectively
developed and implemented to meet actual business needs.  This position does
not involve hands-on programming but focuses on the analysis, definition and
logical design of hardware/software systems.

This position will support our project to implement a new Gateway.
Experience with Axway or Inovis Gateway products would be helpful and will
assist our team with planning and implementing our solution at HCSC.
Previous experience in set-up of one of these gateways is preferred.
Additionally, this person will assist with our planning of the migration
from our custom gateway to the new product.

* *

*Skills Required*

* *

   - Knowledge of Axway or Inovis (installation and migration)
   - Customer service experience;
   - Effective verbal/written communication;
   - Knowledge in change management and project lifecycle methodologies;
   - Knowledge of Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office Products;
   - B2B background would be preferred;
   - Knowledge of EDI

*Additional Needs*

1)         Bachelor Degree;

2)         Five years of experience as a systems analyst

Best Regards,

Phone: 732-593-8046 Ext: 105, Alt No - 732-476-6195
E-mail : s...@ar-sys.com