The candidate MUST already be local to Dallas.

This position is an URGENT need, Please let me know if you have any
candidates for this that are already living in the Dallas, TX area.  Face to
face interview absolutely required:

Job Title:   Business Objects Developer (Webi & Universe)
Location:  Richardson, TX
Contract:  3+ months to start, can be extended very long term
Rate:  max $50

Details:

We have an need for a Business Objects developer with 5+ years of strong
Webi report development and universe development.  Must possess EXCELLENT
communication         skills.  This person will be working closely with the
business stakeholders so proven skills in requirements gathering and
analysis is a must.  And I cannot stress enough, EXCELLENT communication
skills are a must.  We are under a very tight deadline so please only send
candidates who can start almost immediately.

 *Warm Regards,*

* *

*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®

*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215

*F:** *972-756-0644

*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*

*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **

1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Ste 240 Dallas TX 75038
http://cigniti.typepad.com/cigniti_bridging_the_gaps/