HI,
This is Bhanu Prasad from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below
position. Please send me the updated profile

as per client requirement along with contact details, Visa Status, location and
get back to me ASAP

  Title            :         Data Modeler

  Duration      :            1 year

  Location      :            San Antonio, Texas

  Job Description & Required skills:

1.     Data Modeler

Technical Requirements:
Supplier resources will have the following skills / experience / background:
REQUIRED

·        Conceptual Data Modeling

·        Logical Data Modeling

·        Data Modeling for Operational Databases and/or Dimensional Data
Modeling for Analytical & Reporting Databases to support Business Intelligence
(BI) / Data Warehouse (DW) solutions which may include Operational Data Store
Database / Staging Databases / Integration Databases and Data Mart Databases

·        Data Modeling for Object Oriented Analysis and Design Applications

·        Translate logic data model into relational database design

·        Data Modeling for Relational Databases

·        Develop physical database designs to ensure efficient database
performance

 Preferred Requirements:

·        IBM Insurance Application Architecture (IAA) Data Model

·        IBM Insurance Information Warehouse (IIW) Data Model

·        Create, administer and maintain databases in support of application
development on the following DBMS platforms:  Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 Universal
Database (UDB) DBMS on Unix (AIX, Solaris), Linux, OS/390 platforms

·        ERwin tool

·        Visio tool

·        Data Modeling in Support of an Enterprise Business Intelligence Data
Model

·        Software Product Engineering Life Cycle

 Tasks: The following itemized tasks are to be completed by Supplier in the
performance of Services described under this SOW.

 Task #1: Work Package Analysis:

Perform analysis and assessment of requirements completeness for USAA Work
Packages in accordance with the USAA Software Product Engineering Life Cycle.

 Task #2: Analysis and Design Artifacts:

 Perform analysis and design  tasks as required and in accordance with
submitted USAA Work Packages.

 Task #3: Documentation:

Create and maintain "supplemental" documentation for purposes of quick and
efficient orientation of any additional resources within the scope and
guidelines of this SOW.

Thanks & Regards

-------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

Technical Recruiter

SVIT Inc

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

  Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran
status, and other characteristics