*Please submit resumes to go...@cy-tec.com*
*Position*: * Unix Admin (3)*
· Expert (having as many if not all skills required),
· Intermediate (having almost all skills required)
· Beginner (having some of the skill levels required).
*Location*: Jersey City, NJ or UT
*Length*: 6-12 months w/option for
*Start Date*: ASAP
*Rate: * $OPEN -*EQIVALANT TO base on
173hr a month*
MONTHLY - MUST BE ALL
Consultant will be responsible sstrategic engagement with application
development teams to provide end-to-end delivery of appropriate
infrastructure solutions. He/ She will provide technical guidance on
established infrastructure best practice principals to IT community/business
and act as a liaison with engineering teams to understand current and future
1. Must have 3-5 yrs experience with UNIX administration:
a. Pproficient in infrastructure architecture of scalable, automated
b. In-depth knowledge of UNIX technologies, support and process
lifecycles in enterprise systems: Linux, Solaris e.g. mechanics of kernels,
process lifecycles, DNS, NIS, LDAP, autofs, NFS, AFS, TCP/IP, jumpstart,
c. Experience with virtualization technologies.
d. Understanding of SAN/NAS and associated Protocols.
e. Extensive experience with Perl, shell programming, Python, C.
2. Dtrace/Systemtap experience-(Huge Plus)
3. Broad knowledge of high-performance, highly-available computing
environments and integration of technical products into complex
4. *Financial Services/Enterprise experience is preferred.*
5. Perform necessary UNIX infrastructure maintenance in accordance with
internal best practices.
6. Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of the
7. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and effective
8. Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of this
Thanks & Regards
11710 Plaza America Drive, Suite 2000, Reston, Virginia – 20190
Email: go...@cy-tec.com <mo...@cy-tec.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at