Hope your doing well !!!

Kindly send me the matching profiles to vis...@sriveninfosys.com

Job Title   :    SQL Server Developer

Location   :    SAN Diego CA

Duration   :    6+ Months contract

I am looking for a SQL Developer with some C# experience.  This is what I
have..Financial experience is a plus but not required.

SQL Developer

The Developer will be part of a Data Analysis and Reconciliation team. The team
will focus on analyzing and reconciling direct business data (Mutual Funds,
Alternative Investments, Annuities) to ensure completeness of the data and to
correct the data as needed. The Developer will be required to write ad hoc SQL
queries for investigation.

Extensive SQL analysis and C# skills are required. Requires excellent critical
thinking and problem solving skills. Financial Services industry experience is
desired, especially mutual fund, annuity and alternative investment experience.

Thanks & Regards:

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys Inc.

Direct : 646-898-6229

Alt :      646-643-5149 Ext 205  ||   Fax  :212-658-9460
Email: vis...@sriveninfosys.com  || Gmail: vishnu.sriveninfo...@gmail.com