*Title: Mobile Application Developer
Location: Seattle, WA
Length: 6 Months

we are looking for mobile application development engineers for our client
at Seatle, WA for six months. following are skillset required. if you have
any engineers please send their profiles with contact number and rate.

1.    Mobile Application development - relevant experience : 5-7 yrs
2.    Brew/BMP Development experience : atleast 3 yrs
3.    Knowledge of dev tools – QXDM, JTAG /Trace32
4.    Extensive experience in C/C++ coding language
5.    Experience in any of the following is preferable:
a.    Stacks  – MMS/SYNCML
b.    Phone to PC data transfer
c.    SD Card & secondary memory handling