Hope your doing well !!!

Kindly send me the matching profiles to vis...@sriveninfosys.com

We are currently sourcing for a Business Analyst for a 6 months+ project in
Stamford, CT. Please find the same for your review and request you to send me
your MS Word resume.

- 5+ yrs of experience in I bank Front Office support/desk development/
business analysis.
- Knowledge of interest rates derivatives and products must have. Credit
products knowledge strong nice to have
- Understanding of risk and valuation analytics
- Must have: desk development (VBA, DB) knowledge and experience.
- Will interact with senior management - requires clean written and spoken comm
- May be required (infrequently) to provide off hr support -so flexible in that

Must have prior Investment Bank experience, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Citi
Bank (Investment side, not retail side)

Also, a VBA Desk Developer with knowledge of the business side will work.

Thanks & Regards:

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys Inc.

Direct : 646-898-6229

Alt :      646-643-5149 Ext 205  ||   Fax  :212-658-9460
Email: vis...@sriveninfosys.com  || Gmail: vishnu.sriveninfo...@gmail.com