Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

With Rate Confirmation Contact Details and Current Location.

Position: Linux Admin

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Blue, Ash Ohio

Billing Rate: $45/hr (MAX)

Job Description:

In-Store Systems Level 3 person to validate the install and identify and
remediate deficiencies.

Due to numerous hardware and personnel issues, the VSA rollout project is
behind schedule.  To catch up, and hopefully complete the project this year,
Pomeroy is adding a second shift to their operation.  This will allow us to
convert about 60 stores per week starting the week of August 16.  We plan to
continue this pace for 12 weeks.  A dedicated resource focusing on store
conversions is an integral and necessary part of this effort.  The project CA,
3212010CA550005, will fund the resource.  This is a temporary position.  In
addition to the skill sets listed below, the required working hours are 10 pm -
7 am, eastern time.  The store conversions are conducted mostly after 9 pm.  We
will allow the resource to work remotely once they are fully trained.

The candidate should have the following skill set:

·        LINUX Systems Administration/Systems Analyst

·        Experience supporting LINUX in a distributed environment

·        SUSE Enterprise Linux 9/10 admin experience

·        Familiarity with file systems management via LVM

·        Understanding of and experience in scheduling remote jobs via

·        Experience administering system security and permission restrictions
via sudo commands

·        Program development via Korn/bash shell scripting language(s)

·        Certification in Information Technology is a plus.

·        Experience in a Call Center and/or within a Technical Support helpdesk

·        Proven PC knowledge working with Microsoft Office with a strong focus
on Windows XP, MS Word and Excel spreadsheets

·        Able to work off-hours, including weekends

·        Strong written and oral communication skills

·        Strong customer service skills

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 230| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:|Website:|

P Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary