Hi,
Hope your doing well !!!

Kindly send me the matching profiles to vis...@sriveninfosys.com

Phone Hire
Need two professional references from recent projects
Job Title      :     Front end Java /GUI developer with BA skills & Telecom
domain exp
Location      :     Cary, NC

Duration      :     5+ months contract

Rate            :     $45/hour

Front end Java GUI developer with extensive web page and screen development
experience.

Business Analysis experience is also required. Telecom background is MUST.

Should have 9+ years of experience

Thanks & Regards:

----------------------------

Vishnu

Sriven Infosys Inc.

(CELEBRATING 10th ANNIVERSARY 2000-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Direct : 646-898-6229

Alt :      646-643-5149 Ext 205  ||   Fax  :212-658-9460

Email: vis...@sriveninfosys.com  || Gmail: vishnu.sriveninfo...@gmail.com

                Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics