Hope your doing well !!!

Kindly send me the matching profiles to vis...@sriveninfosys.com

Title          :     C# developer with EDI

Duration    :     6 months project

Lcation     :      NYC

Job Description:

C# developer with EDI and healthcare experience, QNXT is a huge plus as is
BizTalk.  I would submit people with a variety of these skill sets, C# is the
must here, so I'd send someone with C# and QNXT with no EDI or vice versa.

Thanks & Regards:

Sriven Infosys Inc.

Technical Recruiter

Direct : 646-898-6229

Alt :      646-643-5149 Ext 205  ||   Fax  :212-658-9460

Email: vis...@sriveninfosys.com  || Gmail: vishnu.sriveninfo...@gmail.com

            Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused