Please reply to h...@inetsoftsolutions.com

*Hi partner,*

* *

*Please let me know if you do have profiles for this requirement.*

* *

*Position           : EDI Consultant*

*Location           : Maumee, OH*

*Duration           : 3- 6 months*

* *

* *

This position will require strong knowledge and expertise of EDI Windows
(WinEDI) on VMS.  As per client, there is no dev or test environment and
hence the person has to be really strong to be able to work directly on
production enviroment.

The successful candidate must have hands-on experience on the application,
customer service orientation, production support and the ability &
disposition to work in a fast paced, intense, and highly collaborative
environment.

Responsibilities

•             Provide functional and technical EDI support

•             Analyze, test, and implement solutions

•             Provide EDI case resolution according to established SLA

•             Communications processing using  EDI Windows

•             Mapping of EDIFACT and X12 transaction standards

•             Trading partner setup

•             EDI transaction monitoring and reporting.

•             Perform administrative functions in EDI Windows.

•             Knowledge of OpenVMS and ManMan plus.

•             Ability to create and resolve tickets and work order.

•             Communicate delivery of solutions to users

•             Knowledge of Gentran, GIS  is a plus.

The EDI Translator is *EDIWindows*  ver 5.2.6 on VMS. This is a product by
Trinary Systems.

Technical Skills

•             OpenVMS

•             EDI Windows Administration, Translation, Mapping

•             Transaction Standards  ANSI X12, EDIFACT

Required

•             5 years+ experience

•             Support experience

•             Excellent communication sills

•             Customer service sills

•             Languages: English

*Thanks and Regards*

*Hari*

iNetsoft Solutions Inc

Call: *732 357 3615* Alt No: 732 414 8650

Email: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com  l l   www.inetsoftsolutions.com

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.