Web Developer/Front End
Palo Alto, CA
1+ Year Contract
Must have solid Core Java Development + Web tools experience (8 yrs Java; 3+
Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science
or related technical major and a minimum of *8 years experience* in the
- Creating reusable user interface elements and front end code
- Develop Templates and components using Front end technologies
- Responsible for the development and improvement of new and existing web
- Focus on front-end development and creation of user interface screens.
- Integrate the Front end components with Back end systems
- Work in Agile methodology and deliver in short sprint cycles
- *Must have* Front End - Client side web skills *XHTML, JS, CSS, XML,
- *Must have* Java, JSP/Servlet *OR* C# .net technologies
- Must have experience building cross browser compatible applications.
- Strong OO design and development with relationship to User Interface
- Ability to tune performance on Web Interface, create fast loading pages
- Oracle or other RDBMS
- Experience in development of n-tiered web applications.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have the ability to work flexibly and on own initiative (self
- Adobe Flex, Flash, Moo tools, JSON
- Experience with enabling web content for I18N and L10N
- Web Services (WSDL-SOAP, REST etc.).
- Knowledge of core Object Oriented design patterns and
- Weblogic application server or Tomcat.
- Eclipse, Visual Studio, Dream Weaver
- SVN (Sub version)
- JUnit, NUnit
- SDL Tridion experience is a big plus
- Development expertise in Agile/Scrum Methodology
*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*
*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at