Hope your doing well !!!

Kindly send me the matching profiles to vis...@sriveninfosys.com

Job Title      :       SQL Developer with some C# experience.

Location      :       San Diego CA

Duration      :       6+ months contract

Financial experience is a plus but not required.

SQL Developer

The Developer will be part of a Data Analysis and Reconciliation team. The team
will focus on analyzing and reconciling direct business data (Mutual Funds,
Alternative Investments, Annuities) to ensure completeness of the data and to
correct the data as needed. The Developer will be required to write ad hoc SQL
queries for investigation.

Extensive SQL analysis and C# skills are required. Requires excellent critical
thinking and problem solving skills. Financial Services industry experience is
desired, especially mutual fund, annuity and alternative investment experience.

Thanks & Regards:

Sriven Infosys Inc.

Technical Recruiter

Direct : 646-898-6229

Alt :      646-643-5149 Ext 205  ||   Fax  :212-658-9460

Email: vis...@sriveninfosys.com  || Gmail: vishnu.sriveninfo...@gmail.com

            Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused