This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

*Title                                        :**

*Duration                                 :**                            1-2
years ***

*Location                                  :**                     **

*Max.Rate                                :
$50/hr C2C (All Incl)*

* *

* **Job description & Required skills:*

* *

- Must have expertise on an SAP implementation through Blueprint to go-live
support to multiple SAP implementations at various sizes.

- *Experience with Public sector is a MUST*.

- Knowledge of 'Concurrent Employment' is needed but not a must

- 3-5 years of SAP RICEFW development using HR ABAP, Object-oriented ABAP,
WebDynPro, Adobe interactive forms and iView customization/development

- Knowledge *of SAP HCM 'workflow' development*

- Knowledge of *SAP OM/PA, SAP Payroll, Benefits Administration, Time
Management, ESS/MSS*

- Experience with *IDOC, ALE and EDI*

- Data Conversion experience, LSMW, BDC etc.

- Good communication skills needed

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*