C# ASP.Net Senior Developer / Architect - DALLAS, TX
6+ Months Contract
The existing applications supported have been developed primarily in an
n-tiered Microsoft centric fashion utilizing ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, C#,
DHTML, XML, Jscript, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server (T-SQL/DTS), Access, VBA,
The C# ASP.Net Senior Application Developer will provide and lead the
development application team to deliver high quality technology solutions
that address business needs by developing applications within mature
technology environments. They are accountable for iCAT IT projects from
estimating through deployment. They will lead and provide knowledge transfer
on utilizing mature programming methodologies and languages and adhering to
coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the
technical code documentation. They will conduct code reviews, system
integration testing, performance testing, and lead QA testing for
application validation prior to UAT and deployment. Lead architecture and
infrastructure solutions for upgrades and maintaining the application
Minimum 10 years of Web and Client-Server based Application Development work
experience with the following qualifications:
• Extensive experience architecting web applications, and web services.
• Proven leadership experience leading technical teams as an Architect and
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills essential.
• Experienced in interacting with business analysts and developers to
analyze the user requirements, functional specifications, and system
• Experienced in leading the team in code reviews, SIT, performance/QA
testing, and deployment planning with hands on knowledge of defect tracking
• Strong technical hands on experience in creating and maintaining database
objects like tables, views, materialized views, and indexes.
• Extensive experience in performance tuning of SQL queries & .NET code
• Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills with strong coding
experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
• Solid Knowledge of Oracle database scripting using Stored Procedures and
Packages using PL/SQL and T-SQL
• Solid experience in .Net programming and design techniques with strong
coding proficiency with VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>,
Classic ASP with strong knowledge of IIS 6, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5.
• Experience with C#.NET is a plus.
• Proficient using Toad 9.0 or higher.
• Proficient using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
• Solid Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
• Solid Knowledge of Oracle database connectivity utilizing
ODP.NET <http://odp.net/> or Microsoft Application Blocks.
• Strong understanding of SOA.
• Knowledge of HLLAPI and ActiveX a plus.
• Knowledge of Oracle Reports or APEX a plus.
• Experience in Client Server Development using Visual Basic or Delphi.
• Familiarity with persistent state iFrame coding methodologies a plus.
• JAVA a plus.
Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc ®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* www.cigniti.com
*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at