This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP
*Title : Systems test
*Duration : 12+months *
*Location : **Seattle** WA**
* **Job description & Required skills:*
· Ideal candidate should be able to design, implementation, and
execution of test software to validate and troubleshoot system changes.
· Candidate responsible for implementing tests, interpreting test
results, documenting test defects, and working cooperatively with software
developers to ensure timely problem resolution.
· Will work with the platform and development teams over the full
software development lifecycle and will assist in the definition of testing
requirements based upon product specifications.
· Will perform white box testing, conducting code validation to ensure
quick turnaround. Also perform black box testing; ensuring output is meeting
the business requirements.
· Primary testing conducted on UNIX and Windows systems with Database
driven applications, using Sybase and Oracle.
· Will perform integration tests between applications. Automated
regression testing, Candidate should prepare Test Strategies, Test Plans,
Test Cases and Test Schedules. Perform QA verifications of releases prior to
· Perform QA for Test documentations, such as Test Plans, Test
Summaries, Test Strategies. Perform installations of deliveries.
· Report defects using Remedy, Quality Center, or/and Test Director.
· Perform configuration and maintenance of the test environments.
· Perform connectivity testing using various lab equipment’s like
TL1, SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and CORBA. Rigorously follow the QA and ITUP processes
to enhance results and software.**
- Requires minimum of 10+ years of experience designing, maintaining and
operating NetCool or equivalent tool within a fast-paced, multi-site
- Requires minimum 4+ years of experience as a systems engineer
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Tivoli Network Management tools, NetCool
design, implementation, advanced configuration, management, and
administration (Nagios a plus)
- Must have strong Unix shell and Perl and/or Python scripting
- Must have working knowledge of basic SQL statements and relational
- Solid understanding of SNMP, in both the Unix and Windows environments
- Solid working knowledge of both Windows and Unix Operating Sytems, file
and directory structures, commands, command-line interfaces and utilities
- Understanding of computer resource utilization and measurement
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Test Director 7.5, 8.0, WinRunner
- Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Sun Solaris, Linux Red-Hat
- MS SQL, Sybase, Access, MySQL, Oracle
- Basic, Turbo Pascal, C, Unix Shell, perl, SQL, PHP
- Word, Excel, Visio, Project.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume,
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, conflict
resolution, presentation, and customer service skills
- Proven ability to evaluate and manage risk
- Proven project leadership skills with the ability to multi-task, delegate
and prioritize tasks
- Professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to coordinate resources to resolve problems
- Strong consulting skills required to work with business clients.
- Experience working across multiple locations.
Thanks and Regards
Email Id: suni...@krisintek.com
Voip: (630) 872-5355
*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at