Please Respond to

  Title              :            .Net Development Lead
  Duration      :            6+ months

  Location      :            Stamford,CT.

  Rate              :           $60/HR

                                                            In person
interview: Yes,Materials needed: Laptop

 Job Description & Required skills:

 Track Lead (Reporting)

Current 7+ yrs of experience , Business objects / .NET / Crystal / Cognos
ability to lead a team of 3-5 people, experienced in commodities, integrating
with CXL. MUST have Triplepoint CXL experience

 Thanks & Regards

Bhanu Prasad

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: || G-mail: || URL:

                                     Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused