Please Respond to bh...@svitinc.com

 Title               :   Data Architect
  Duration          :     6+ Months

  Location          :     New Brunswick, NJ.

   Job Description & Required skills:

  Looking for a Data Architect with a Manufacturing/Supply Chain background
that have worked in a Pharmaceutical or Food/Beverage company.

* Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Data Environment
* Experience playing a leadership role in enterprise-wide Data Quality
Management
* Master Data architecture
* ERP Data Architecture
* Familiarity with process improvement frameworks such as SEI CMMI
* Data Modeling, Profiling
* Physical and logical data modeling
* Physical database design and database tuning expertise

  Thanks & Regards

---------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

SVIT Inc

(CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010 )

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

   Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran
status, and other characteristics