Please Respond to

 Title               :   Data Architect
  Duration          :     6+ Months

  Location          :     New Brunswick, NJ.

   Job Description & Required skills:

  Looking for a Data Architect with a Manufacturing/Supply Chain background
that have worked in a Pharmaceutical or Food/Beverage company.

* Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Data Environment
* Experience playing a leadership role in enterprise-wide Data Quality
* Master Data architecture
* ERP Data Architecture
* Familiarity with process improvement frameworks such as SEI CMMI
* Data Modeling, Profiling
* Physical and logical data modeling
* Physical database design and database tuning expertise

  Thanks & Regards

Bhanu Prasad

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: || G-mail: || URL:

   Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran
status, and other characteristics

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused