Primary Skills: Sharepoint Developer
• Experience in configuring, administering, maintaining and troubleshooting
Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2007.
• Expertise in web development using the .NET framework (ASP.NET, C#, VB).
• Web portal design, development, deployment and maintenance utilizing
SharePoint and associated applications.
• Experience in web development using Web Services (XML)
• Experience with CSS, HTML, DHTML, Ajax, Adobe Flash and Flex
• Experience with Web 2.0 collaboration functionality such as blogs, wikis,
social networking, video sharing
• Experience implementing IdeaScale, WordPress and other 3rd party sites as
hosted services and/or internal tools
• Familiarity with a variety of popular social networking and social media
(e.g., Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, etc)
• MOSS or MCSD certification is a plus. Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and
• 8 or more years of experience Other Qualifications
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills for troubleshooting
installation and upgrade issues
• Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers and
• Ability to work as part of team and independently
Project Duration: 1year
Location: Alexandria, VA
630-219-0302 ext 219
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at