*Please reply to : h...@inetsoftsolutions.com*

* *

*Hi partner,*

* *

*Please let me know if you do have profiles for this requirement.*

* *

*Position           : Software Configuration Engineers*

*Location           : San Diego CA*

*Duration           : 6 months*

*Rate                 : $50/HR on C2C*

Excellent opportunity to join a senior engineering team deploying and
supporting web software for the K-12 education market.  Client is looking
for a Software Configuration Engineer with experience managing large
commercial web applications.  Our environment includes ASP.Net 3.5, C#, SQL
Server 2008, Perforce and Team Foundation Server and daily builds.

Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or a related degree or equivalent
industry experience.

The SCM must fill a role in defining, enhancing, and maintaining our
Software Configuration Process. The role of the SCE is to enable consistent
and repeatable deployment of software builds to the Development, QA
(Testing) and Production environments by implementing standardized processes
across applications. The SCE is responsible for the controlled production of
all deliverable software executables as well as managing the tools used to
create them.

Required Experience / Skills:

·         5-8 years experience in lead source control management position
for a large web-based enterprise solution.

·         Industry best practices for configuration management and
engineering life cycle development methodologies.

·         Manage branching in a rapid development environment.

·         Forecast build schedule, code check in, label, documenting bug
fixes, changes and help in generation of release notes

·         Expert Knowledge of defect tracking systems.

·         Experience in release scripting for continuous integration

·         Experience in the Windows server environment building and
deploying web based products.

·         Experience hosting web based applications using Microsoft Internet
Information Services (IIS).

·         Support and track dozens of simultaneous projects, in concurrent
release environment.

·         Create all controlled versions of deliverable software

• Development Testing

• System Integration

• System Test

• Beta Test

• General Release

• Patches

·         Proven release management experience with commercially available

·         Create and update build documents for all projects.

·         Define, develop, and support utilities used with the software
configuration management tools.

·         Participate in the development process to help define the software
configuration rules, policies and structures.

·         Manage and maintain the software configuration management tools.
Source system administrator responsibilities including training, preventive
maintenance, license updates, day-to-day usage, execution of build scripts
for new schemas and enhancements.

·         Experience with Team Foundation Server migrations a plus

* *

*Required Experience*

*Software configuration Engineer - Continuous Integration, TFS 2010
(including Workflow Foundation, which is part of the TFS 2010 tool set.),
working in a multiple project environment with shared source code and
non-linear, non sequential deployment dates*

*Thanks and Regards*

* *

*iNetsoft Solutions Inc*

*Call: 732 357 3615 Alt No: 732 414 8650*

*Email: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com  l l   www.inetsoftsolutions.com*

* *

*NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail. *