Here is an urgent *Requirement from Ramsoft.*
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
*Financial Analyst *
*Duration: 3-6 month(s)*
*DC - Washington/Metro *
· Minimum ten years experience in financial and program management.
Demonstrated experience and success with the FAA Acquisition Management
System *(AMS)* processes required.
· Experience with FAR/DFAR helpful but not required. Experience
designing and managing performance based contracts preferred.
· Experience with Earned Value Management IAW ANSI 748-A desired.
Knowledge of *FAA ATO* organization strongly desired.
· Demonstrated ability to facilitate consensus in a challenging
· Candidate must have excellent organizational skills, ability to
work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and work
independently, on teams and often with simultaneous matrix assignments for
more than one customer.
· Must have strong customer interface skills and have strong
interpersonal communication (oral and written) skills to satisfy job
· Must possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
products (i.e., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) with MS Project and Access
*Ramsoft Systems Inc*
*Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE*
*ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: “Projects & Staffing” *
Tel: 248 327 3482 0580, Fax: 248 354 3626
*“Proudly serving the industry for 17 years”*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at