Hi,

Need oracle Functional i-Setup Lead Consultant for a 4 months project in
Utah to start ASAP. Please send me the updated resume with contact no,
availability and visa Status.

Position: Oracle Apps I Setup Functional lead Consultant—Must have 10+ yrs
IT exp

Location: UTAH

Duration: 4 Months

Must have 10+ yrs IT exp as a Oracle Apps Functional

Must have two recent Full Life cycle Implementations on Isetup as a Lead
Consultant

Must have project Management experience

Plz do furnish me below details

Legal Name

Current Location

Availability

Contact No

Mail id

Visa Status

End Date of Last assignment

Employer Name

Mail id

Contact No

NO of Implementations and Partial work you involved in the i-setup

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Staffing Professional